Friday, October 9, 2009

I'm Gonna Be A Grandma!!!

Hi there my fellow bloggers/scrappers/psp'ers! How's it going on your end??? As for me, I have some really AWESOME news!!! I'm gonna be a 1st-time Grandma! Yepper's, it's hard for me to comprehend but my "Baby's" having a baby...LOL!!! Allie's the youngest of my 2 children (both daughters) and she's exactly 11 weeks/5 days pregnant according to her ultrasound on Monday! Her due date is around April 24, 2010 and we're thrilled! Although she's been EXTREMELY sick (she lost 10 lbs. in 7 days of which she's gained only 1 lb. back), the baby's doing well and we heard it's lil heartbeat via fetoscope for the 1st time on Wednesday! Sooooooo...that's the BIGGIE happening in my life at the moment and I wanted to share it with everyone! I will be posting frequent updates for ya'!

Now, gotta go rest a bit so here's wishing everybody a great weekend! Huggerz!

No comments: